The wedding industry is big business in the U.S. with 88% of all Americans tying the knot at least once in their lifetime. Each weekend an average of 44,230 weddings take place, averaging 165 guests at each event. In addition, 1/3 of all newlywed couples rely on wedding consultants for planning assistance. Honeymoons, costing well over $12 billion dollars a year, entice and entertain 99% of newly-weds, electing to “get away.” According to the largest study of its kind by TheKnot.com and WeddingChannel.com, in 2016, the national average wedding cost is $35, 329 and that doesn’t include the honeymoon!
Looking for a way to increase your bottom line or infiltrate your fresh and innovative ideas into an already well-established wedding market? Research studies have proven that a successfully orchestrated bridal show is the single most effective marketing tool for showcasing your specialized goods and services. Forty percent of all brides-to-be attend at least one bridal showcase in order to gather information and compare products and/or services. Your presence at our shows guarantees you’ll be part of their selection process. A recent research project confirms that 85% of those surveyed agree that trade shows play an important role in whom they do business with.
Capitalize on the opportunity to distinguish yourself from your competitors through your creative displays based on our distinctive romantic themes-A Sophisticated Bridal Showcase trademark. Secure your booth early as availability is limited per category.
Greater than 40% percent of our showcase budget is allocated to marketing each event. You don’t have to get your business “out there” for all to see. Rely on our marketing experts to bring the business to you! Now is the time to wisely invest in your share of a $72 billion dollar industry.
What to Expect at Our Shows
- More than 75 of Central Florida’s finest exhibitors
- 150 to 300 qualified registered brides-to-be (every attendee pays admission to enter)
- Comprehensive, hard-hitting advertising campaigns ensure quality attendance at every Expo
- Capped exhibitor categories (i.e. photography, florists, etc.)
- Multi-media, full-scale production complete with lighting, state-of-the-art sound, stage decor, lobby decor, & more based on a unique theme (our trademark).
- Unique live entertainment
- High energy fashion show featuring bridal and bridal party gowns
- Professionally-run, well-organized, well-orchestrated events
Our Hard Hitting Advertising Campaigns
- Local print publications
- Intense Internet promotions
- Pay-per-click advertising
- Direct mail
- Posters/postcards placed at appropriate retail locations
- Outdoor ads
- Social media campaigns
- Listings on 20+ wedding & event web sites (i.e. ,IC Florida.com, BrevardCountyEvents.com etc)
Exceeding Your Highest Expectations
- Qualified Consumers eager to match their needs with your products / services
- A vibrant, dynamic environment conducive to connecting your business with buyers
- Wide aisle ways, facilitating smooth traffic flow and easy exhibitor set-up and tear-down
- Easy exhibitor access
- The lowest cost per lead compared to any traditional means of advertising